Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Have You Had Any Winter Weather Yet?

Today was the first day of any real winter weather here. We got a lot of sleet! And it's supposed to snow tonight. So I'm sure the roads will be great tomorrow. I don't mind the winter weather. Well I mind it when I'm driving but that's the only time. The snow and cold is okay with me. My dog Lena however is not a fan of winter. Today she didn't want to go outside. Then after she made the pee pee she started jumping on the patio door trying to open it. She really didn't want to stay out there! I guess sleet is no friend to the puppies...

So have you had any winter weather yet?

3 comments:

Serena said...

It was 60 degrees here in NY yesterday.

So I'm gonna go with a no.

Barb said...

It's on the way as I type.

Phelan said...

4 inches of snow the other day