Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who Has A Disclosure Policy

I now have a disclosure policy. I think that it is important that I am straight forward with my readers about things on my blog. I wouldn't want anyone to feel like I was trying to trick them or be sneaky about something. So I've decided to create a disclosure policy. In the future you will see posts from me about different blogs, services, or products. I will be paid for some of those posts. Any posts that I will receive payment for will be clearly identified. If you want to read them you can and if not you can skip them. It's your call. But I'll be clear upfront. This disclosure policy was really easy to create and I feel it is pretty clear about what I will and will not do.


This policy is valid from 29 November 2006


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Jessie .


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

6 comments:

Martina said...

I don't have one...

Barb said...

I just had a whole post stolen from me today.. hubby found out.

Phelan said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Jesse, I would love to offer you an advertisement opportunity, but you neglected to provide a contact address for me to do so. Please go to rockbottomprices.com and view the site. We want to sponsor you and will make it worth your while.
-Jewel
(jciappio@rockbottompricesDOTcom)

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.