Thursday, February 08, 2007

Who Is Making Money

I'm making some money and it's all thanks to PayPerPost!!! I've been doing PayPerPost since October 23, 2006. Hard to believe it's only been a little over three months. I guess time really does fly when your blogging! In that time I have made $912.23 and in the next 30 days I have another 336.88 heading towards my PayPal account! That's pretty exciting to me.

I don't do a whole lot with numbers. Math was never my best subject but I did figure a couple of things out that I think I ought to share. I've made 187 PayPerPost posts on two blogs. So it evens out to about $6.70 a post. That works for me. Or another way to look at it would be that I'm earning about $13.00 a day. Again that works for me! Either way the money is very nice. So my question for you is why aren't you using PayPerPost and making some money too? You can click on my little affiliate button on the left to get all signed up.

PayPerPost has been such a great help to me financially. I've been applying all my PayPerPost earnings to the last of my credit card debt. I should have it all paid off by the end of the year thanks to PayPerPost. I never would have guessed that blogs would have been how I conquered my debt but it is. I'm just grateful that PayPerPost is out there for regular old bloggers like me to use!

So are you making money with PayPerPost?

No comments: