Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Have You Been On A Hot Air Balloon Ride

I have never been on a hot air balloon ride. I have always wanted to do it but never have. When I was between the ages of 13 and 15 I was good friends with a girl whose dad participated in Hot Air Balloon Rallies. What we would do was trail his balloon. We would basically follow the balloon in a truck on the ground. Then we would help land it and put it away. So I did a lot of hard work with the balloon but never got a ride! My mom went once though and LOVED it! It's pretty funny that she liked it so much because she was scared of heights. But she had a great time. Someday I'm going on a Hot Air Balloon.

Have you Been on a Hot Air Balloon Ride?

4 comments:

Barb said...

No way!

msquared said...

nope

The Ordinary Adventures of Tomas
Wasting Time
My Throwaway Blog

Jason The Running Man said...

Jessie - WOW thanks it was great being the bestest! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Well said.