Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What Is The First Thing You Think In The Morning

I actually have two thoughts that run through my head when I first wake up. The first thing is "Today is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." For some reason that is the first thing that I think when I wake up lately. It's been going on for about a month. It just pops in my head. So I guess that is a good thing.

The other thing I think right after that is "Hurry and get out of bed before Lena pees on the floor." Lena is my puppy who just turned 6 months old. She does a great job with the potty training but I know that mornings are hard for her. She waits all night and then is impatient. So I try to get moving quick so she can get outside.

So what do you think of first thing in the morning?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

coffee

TitanThirteen said...

That's awesome about the God thought, coz it's true :o))

The very first thing i think of is "What time is it" and i look at the clock and decide if i can sneak in a few minutes extra sleep before getting the kids up to get ready for school.

Anonymous said...

Should I pee first or do crunches. Peeing always wins.

Meowkaat said...

I think, "Who left this hatchet on my pillow?"

Anonymous said...

Coffee

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and get out of bed before I peepee my bed.

hondo said...

1. Thank you God for another day.
2. Bless me and my family today.
3. What part of my body hurts today?
4. Why can't my body feel the same way it did 20 years ago?
5. "20 years now, where'd they go; 20 years now, I don't know; I sit and I wonder sometimes--where'd they go?"-----Bob Seger