Sunday, September 24, 2006

What Movie Have I Been Meaning Watch

Isokesa left this question for me today. We all have that running list in our head of movies or books we are going to watch or read but haven't got to yet. I have piles of books and a queue a mile long on my Netflix account. But right now the movie that I really want to see but haven't got to yet is The Aviator. I have had it sitting on my entertainment center for quite awhile and just haven't watched it. I think I'm going to do that this evening....

So what movie have you been meaning to watch but haven't gotten around to yet?

5 comments:

Girlie said...

is that the one with DiCaprio? It was a neat movie. I think I actually enjoyed it. You might too.

trinitystar said...

jessie,

seems like you are already finding out who you are by looking at the reflections of others.

Get the movie out ... a bag of goodies and enjoy being yourself!
hugs4u

Jules said...

Ooooh it's sooo good! Watch it!

Also, have you seen Catch Me If you Can? Another great Leo flick.

Clickin Mama J said...

It was good! And I have seen Catch Me If You Can. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

The fastest Indian