Monday, December 25, 2006

How Was Your Christmas

My Christmas was a bit of a roller coaster. Much like my everyday life I suppose. I had a good time with my Aunt Betty and Heather. I'm so glad I had the chance to spend the day with them. We had a great non-traditional Christmas dinner. My Aunt Betty's famous Chicken Enchilada's hit the spot. And we had a good time opening gifts. We all got some neat things. And we watched A Christmas Story on TV. I had never seen that movie all the way thru before so that was good. So the majority of the day was very good.

Then there was the fact that I wasn't feeling so great, not nearly as yucky as I felt on Christmas Eve but still not at my best. Then there was the big fact that my mom is missing. A holiday without her is so incredibly wrong. She was the holiday queen! And then I had to go do the final walk-thru and cleaning on my old house. I close on it tomorrow. So no mom and saying good-bye to my little house that I love was a bit much for one day... Just a tad overwhelming and sad to me.

So how was your Christmas?

1 comment:

No Mas said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing get together. I cooked all morning for Hubby and I, we ate, then slept the day away. Uneventful.