Sunday, December 03, 2006

What Is Driving You Nuts Right Now

My car stereo is driving me nuts right now! For some reason it doesn't light up anymore. I know what your thinking. You don't need a stereo that lights up you need a stereo that plays music. Well you are partially right. If it doesn't light up you don't know what time it is. That is a bit of a problem. But if it doesn't light up you don't know what station you are on. That is a big problem. It's a really big problem when you need to change the frequency so you can get better reception on your XM. So you change the frequency on the XM but then you can't see to change the frequency on the radio and it takes forever and you miss half of your favorite song. That's when you become nuts! Just a little glimpse into my world today. It's not pretty folks!!!

So what is driving you nuts right now?

5 comments:

Mr. DUDE MAN said...

People who text msg while in class. That is annoying me this week :(

Barb said...

My hubby leaves for the doctor in half an hour to see if he can return to work after being home 4 months for back surgery. I guess it would be not knowing what his doctor is going to say.

Phelan said...

My computer, it seems to have slowed way down.

Meany said...

Annoying co-workers

Queenie said...

The fact you have not linked me.

Q