Friday, December 15, 2006

Who Needs A Christmas Card

***********Paid Post *********************

I may be needing to send some last minute Christmas cards. If I end up sending anymore they will be one of these very ecards. They have a top ten list of the ten funniest free Christmas cards. Some of them are pretty dang funny! My favorite one was pretty out there (imagine that). It is of these white women trying to do a Christmas rap. At one point there is a line about Rudoloph peeing. Who would think that would make it into a card. But it made me laugh! There is also a drunken santa ecard that I actually got from my officemate Becki the other day. She thought it was pretty funny. So if you need a card and a little off color humor pick one of the funny ten.

Jessie

1 comment:

No Mas said...

Those are funny! Thanks for sharing.