Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Do You Think About Credit Cards

*********************Paid Post *****************************

I'm a bit frustrated by the credit card game at this point. I'm in the process of paying off my credit cards. I was lucky enough to find 0% credit cards to consolidate my debt onto. Now I just make two payments a month to knock out the debt without the interest rates eating me alive. So I'm grateful that I found those! They are saving me a small fortune. I am however always looking for credit card news that would give me a great solution to paying the debt off fast! Any credit card advice is always welcome so if you have any leave me a comment. I want to get rid of these pesky things as quick as possible!

Jessie

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

They destroy lives