Monday, December 04, 2006

What Do You Think Of Keylogging

*************Pay Per Post Ad **************************

I've got to tell ya that keylogging makes this girl a little bit nervous inside! I think that it is great for parents. That way they can monitor what their children are doing on the internet. I'm all for safety online and keeping the kids safe! That is a big priority. But I would be in a world of hurt if they used keylogging at my office. Granted I'm not visiting any naked girl sites or anything crazy like that. But I've been known to do a little surfing of the net during work hours. And I know that isn't exactly the best thing to do as an employee. I have a slight addiction to CNN.com though and I tend to check it every couple hours. So if they used the keylogging for monitoring our internet usage at work I might be in a little hot water. But if I was the boss I would probably want to use it. That way I could bust the little CNN junkies like me and make them get back to work. So I can see both sides of it.

What do you think of Keylogging?

2 comments:

Meany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meany said...

My company has key logging. I work in creative so I think they see surfing as part of our job. If they were strict about use of the internet, I would probably find a new job.