Sunday, October 29, 2006

Have You Made Your Peace Globe Yet?


Mimi over at Mimi Writes has started this great project focusing on World Peace. Her link is on the right hand side of your screen. Please go visit and make a peace globe! This is a great campaign that debuts on November 7th, which is election day and it also would have been my mom's 57th birthday. The peace globe that I made for this blog has my name and also my mom's name. I wanted to do one in her honor. You can see a bunch of the globes by visiting MiMi to check it out. So get on it and let's make peace!

So have you made your peace globe yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not yet, will post it on Tuesday

Mimi Lenox said...

Just saw thisn (after all this time!) Love it. Thank you for mentioning the project. We are doing another one Christmas Eve. Hope to see you there.