Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who Was Your Favorite Teacher

My favorite teacher was Mrs. McDonald. Mrs. McDonald taught my 8th grade speech class. She also was in charge of the school plays. I was in all the plays at school and loved working with her. She was so much fun! She could talk in amazing accents, was always so animated, and treated all of us like we were the most important people in the world. I loved her!

Mrs. McDonald died in a car accident when I was a junior in high school. It was a weird experience. She was one of the first people that I really felt close to that died. I remember going to her funeral and being so amazed. The service was held in the largest church in town and was still overflowing with people. She touched a lot of her students over the years and really made an impact on people.

So who was your favorite teacher?

3 comments:

Delusional Puppeteer said...

I liked Mr. Vaudner, he is old and chrotchety and actually intelligent.

TitanThirteen said...

I don't think i had a favourite teacher. I hated school and everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Orth. She was a breast cancer survivor that taught my environmental awareness class in 7 th grade.