Sunday, October 08, 2006

What Is Your Favorite Kind of Ice Cream

We were debating this over dessert tonight. There are two types of favorite ice creams in my opinion. The kind of ice cream you buy to have at your house, which then my favorite is Vanilla Bean. And then there is the kind of ice cream that you get when you are out and about like at an ice cream place. So then my favorite is cherry with chocolate chunks.

Tomorrow is Sunday so if you have a question just leave me a comment and I'll answer it.

What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would have to be Bunny tracks. Peanut butter filled chocolate covered frozen rabbits rock!

TitanThirteen said...

Wow that Bunny tracks sounds complicated and yummy!
My fav flavour is rum'n'raison or orange with choc chips.