Monday, October 02, 2006

Where Is Your Favorite Place To Relax

This question comes courtesy of FabreFaction. My favorite place to relax is the zoo. We have a wonderful little zoo here in town. It's not to big but it is really a beautiful and peaceful place. The flowers and landscaping are amazing! I have fond memories of the zoo. My mom would take us there often and I've spent so much time with my God Daughter Bel at the zoo. Whenever I walk in the gates I instantly feel calmer. I associate the zoo with some of my favorite things, my friends, my family, and flowers...

One of the memorial funds when my died was for the zoo. Memorial contributions are still coming in. We are hoping that when it is all totaled we will have enough to purchase a bench in her memory to be placed in the zoo. That way when we visit we can sit on her bench and remember all the times she took us there.

So where is your favorite place to relax?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My garden with a glass of wine and a book

Anonymous said...

My makeshift library. I am looking forward to building a real one.