Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Who Got Tagged Part Two

Okay Julie over at Flip This Body tagged me to do this Halloween Meme a couple days ago and I'm just now getting it done. At least it is before Halloween! Morgan from It's a Blog Eat Blog World created this fun meme so check him out!

1. What's the scariest movie you have ever seen? Hands down it's Birds! That movie scared the heck out of me. Thousands of birds attacking people. Oh no that just didn't work for me. I was scared of birds for years. I'm still not real fond of them!

2. What is your favorite Halloween costume from childhood? I was a present one year. That was kinda fun.

3. If you had an unlimited budget what would your fantasy costume be for this year? I do not know....

4. When was the last time you went trick or treating? 8th grade. It was actually snowing and freezing cold that year. MISERABLE!

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Kit Kats! Love them!!!

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you have had. I had this nightmare once that I was a little girl, maybe 8 or 9 and my whole family, parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles everyone was on a trip somewhere. We were all together and there was this fire. And everyone was stuck in their hotel room. I was the only one that got out and survived and I had no one left to take care of me. Quite a nightmare!

7. What is your supernatural fear? That a ghost will haunt me and do mean things to me...

8. What is your creepy crawlie fear? Snakes, don't like them, don't want them... YUCK!

9. Tell us about a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night. I went ghost hunting with some friends not to long ago and didn't see a ghost while we were out. But when I got home and developed my pictures I had some pretty odd things on film....

10. Would you ever stay in a real haunted house overnight? Possibly, it would depend who I was with.

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack-O-Lantern carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins? I get creative with my pumpkins. I like to add some bats or a moon or a cat or something fun.

12. How do you decorate your home for Halloween. I have tons of Fall and Halloween decorations. I don't like scary stuff but love lots of pumpkins, corn shucks, scare crows, hay bales, leaves, etc.

13. What do you want on your tombstone? I just hope that someone can write that I was a pretty good daughter, sister, friend, and hopefully mom...

Okay I'm not tagging anyone. So you are all safe!

Have a Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

We don't have halloween in Australia so i couldn't answer half of those questions.