Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What Kind of Toothpaste Do You Use

Today's question comes courtesy of my best friend Darby (Who I will be talking about on XM channel 156 tomorrow with OPRAH). Darby wanted to know what kind of toothpaste I use. I use Crest Cool Mint Gel! Love the stuff. I've used it since I was a little kid and couldn't use anything else. I'm not into the paste, YUCK! I don't like the funky flavors. Who needs all that. I eat food for flavor, I brush my teeth for clean. So Cool Mint Gel is the thing for me.

What kind of toothpaste to you use?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww Jess how can you use that stuff. It reminds me of the bubble gum flavored paste as a kid, I just cant do it. I am a Crest Whitening Peppermint paste with Scope kinda girl!! Love it. What is about the Oprah show??

Anonymous said...

whatever is on sale

TitanThirteen said...

Colgate total