Thursday, January 11, 2007

Are You Having Problems Leaving Comments

The last couple of blogs that I've visited and tried to leave comments on have not let me. For some reason I enter all the little letters for the security thing and it says I have them wrong. I tried three different times and each time it said the letters weren't right. I don't get it. I'm paid attention and made sure it was right. So crazy! I hate those letter things. Really how much do they help? I don't have them on my comment section because I think they are annoying... This is the first time I've really had to much of a problem with them though. I wonder if it's a system problem?

So are you having problems leaving comments?

1 comment:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yup had the same issue on several blogs. It drives me nuts