Monday, January 22, 2007

What Is Your Dream Car

Well I have a couple dream cars. But the big dream car right now is the Nissan Skyline GT-R. In fact I haven't driven a Nissan that I didn't love. I had a Sentra for years and loved it. Then my dream car was the Altima. But now that they have introduced the Skyline it has moved to the top of my list. I'd like to get one when I get done with grad school. Until I can have one of my own I think I'll just visit the Skyline GT-R forums and dream a little bit!

So what is your dream car?

6 comments:

Barb said...

Anything that runs, has room for my fat butt and gets good gas mileage :)

Me said...

I want to learn how to drive first :(

Scribbit said...

I drove a red Nissan Sentra sports coup for years--my very first REAL car. Loved that thing, it went from coast to coast and back again.

Reza said...

Dear Friends,

A group of researchers at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, are investigating effects of Weblogs on “Social Interactions” and “Trust”. Therefore, they have designed an online survey. By participating in this survey you will help researches in “Management Information Systems” and “Sociology”. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this survey. It will take 5 to 12 minutes of your valuable time.

Your participation is greatly appreciated. You’ll find the survey at the following link. http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=616499

Josh said...

Nice. I drove a '93 Nissan Altima until it was dead in the ground. My dream car right now is the '07 VW Eos.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.