Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Do You Think It Is Okay To Take Your Own Snacks To The Movies

Yes I think it is okay to take your own snacks to the movies. I don't think it is okay to get caught. There is a fine art to sneaking in treats. What you do is pop your popcorn at home. Place it in a Ziploc bag and make sure it is sealed tight. Then place it into your over sized purse. Do not place the sodas in the same purse. That makes the popcorn cold faster! You put the cans of soda in your hoody pocket and keep your coat zipped until you are in the theater. If you want candy you can put that in the purse. So that's how you do it folks. It will save you big money! Aren't you glad I could help ya!!!

So do you think it is okay to take your own snacks to the movies?

9 comments:

ann/raysretreat said...

I agree. Especially if you have a family... who can afford a movie and snacks for more than one person?! ...

Now that we're older, one of the joys is being able to get in for the Senior Matinee on Tuesdays at 2. Just 3.00/each, and then they have $1.00 popcorn, and 1.00 pop. What a deal. We try to go at least once a month. With these prices we don't have to be sneaky.

Anonymous said...

Hi


I work for Detective Matt Cooper.
He is the famous author of
HELL IN A BRIEFCASE & HOSTILE INTENT.
He is currently looking for your opinions and ideas
about his next novel.
He also offers daily security tips.
Please take a moment to read his latest adventures.


You can visit us at:
www.detectivemattcooper.blogspot.com

Cinnamon Girl said...

They seem to think it is okay to charge me 15 dollars for a 32 once Coke, a medium popcorn, and a biggie Twix, so I think we have some moral flexibility here :P

RW said...

I like to also put a Movie Camera in my purse so I can watch the Movie again for free

Barb said...

Hahaaa! I never snuck food into a regular theater, because let's face it.. I'm there for the gallon of their popcorn.

Back in the days of drive-ins though! I'd make popcorn. I'd fixed hotdogs , toppings included and wrap them in foil to keep them warm. Kool-aid in a jug for the kids and sodas for me and ButtHead :)

Unknown said...

i once brought an entire pizza into a movie with me. i'm pretty sure all the people around me were jealous. i just told the ticket guy that it was leftovers from dinner and i didn't want to throw it away.

Josh said...

You ladies with your purses have it so easy.

Yes... it's absolutely okay.

Anonymous said...

No one has the right to sneak food in to the movies, let's face it, The Indian will get their chiken curry, the Chinese will get their sweet & sour chicken, the Mexican will get their burritos, the French will get their stinky cheese, the Italian will get their pizza, the American will get their burger, the Arab will get their Kebab...
Just imagine that...
No comment..
:)

Parlancheq said...

Some rules were meant to be broken. Perhaps if the snacks did not cost more than the price of the movie people would be less inclined to sneak in treats.