Sunday, January 07, 2007

What Have You Done This Weekend

I've spent the weekend getting to know my niece Mattie. She is pretty amazing. I've also spent the weekend playing with puppies! My brother's lab has a litter of 10 right now. So it's a little bit of heaven at his house. A baby and 10 puppies. Who could ask for more. I love puppies. Heather has already picked out a beautiful puppy for herself. She still has to name her and let her grow a bit. Shawn will bring her to us in Kansas in March when they come to have Mattie baptized. So Lena is gonna have a new friend. We also did some shopping this weekend. I found some cute things on sale at Target. LOVE TARGET!!!

So what have you done this weekend?

1 comment:

Misty said...

Well, I spent the weekend kicking the bucket - so to speak.