Thursday, January 18, 2007

Have You Ever Been Stuck In An Elevator

I have been stuck in an elevator on one occassion. I was in undergrad and was taking the elevator to class. The power went out and I and one other girl in my class were stuck in the elevator for about an hour. At first I was a little freaked out but after a coule minutes it wasn't so bad. We just talked and joked around and I'm sure we had a way better time than we would have had if we had been in our history class. I'm glad the elevator wasn't packed though. That wouldn't have been fun at all!

So have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I can't imagine being stuck in one! I would have freaked out!

the awkward epiphany said...

i went on a trip to europe with some classmates my junior year of high school. a bunch of them crammed into a hotel elevator in london. i felt uneasy about the load and opted for the stairs. good thing, the elevator malfunctioned and they were stuck in there for an hour. the london fire squad had to pry them out and they received quite a harangue from the hotel manager as well as our teachers.

Scribbit said...

No, but does locked in a library count? :)

Gremlin said...

mmm Yeah I have been, And it was terible... Okay have to say that I'm a litle clausterfobic freak so it defently were no fun. Sat there for an hour and a half. In a small litle box. As time past it felt if the walls are closing up. The box got smaller and smaller by the minute....

Parlancheq said...

One of my greatest fears is being stuck in an elevator! Yikes! I will walk up 5 and down 10+ flights to avoid elevators. :)