Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Have You Ever Been Fingerprinted and Why

Well today I was fingerprinted. It's the first time I've ever had that done. It was kinda weird. Very messy! But the guy at the police station that did the prints was very nice and funny.

I am in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia and I have to be fingerprinted as part of the home study process. So at least it wasn't due to being in trouble. They probably aren't as friendly when you are in trouble...

So have you ever been fingerprinted and for what?

6 comments:

chandra said...

Hi,

this is 11339....(visitor number)..

i came tto you via 'next blog' button.. and ended up reading your entire posts. you do write beautifully.

come, lets meet up at my place :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra

Anonymous said...

Yes I have been fingerprinted numerous times. Nothing bad, really. We have adopted four children and fingerprinted every time. Also we were foster parents when we lived in Arizona, another reason to be printed and every so many years for relincensing. And then again for teaching at a preschool in Arizona(ever 2 years). So I am well versed in fingerprinting.

Barb said...

Yes, I have been. When I was 16 and a runaway I got stopped in NC and was fingerprinted to see if I was a known criminal or something. :)

I gave you a mention on my Quickie today.

Meany said...

Yes.

Got caught running from the cops.

meh said...

I got fingerprinted when I had to go for my Identity Document...

Erin Faye said...

i was fingerprinted when I was in grade school when we had a field trip to the police station. that is it.

Good luck with the adoption!!