Friday, January 05, 2007

Who Do You Use For Car Insurance?

The whole car insurance thing is driving me nuts! I've been trying for weeks to find affordable car insurance. What I actually want is a good rate for the house and the vehicles combined. Is that really to much to ask for? I just want one cheap car insurance quote! I don't think it helps that Heather is now included in my insurance. A 19 year old always jacks the rates up. She hasn't had any tickets and is a good driver but it doesn't matter. But she did get hit by a semi not to long ago. It just broke out her taillight but I'm sure that doesn't help... Crazy teenage drivers. But anyways I'm getting off topic. What I need is affordable car insurance. So if you know of the bargain insurance let me know.

So who do you use for car insurance?

2 comments:

NoMas said...

We use Geico. they have consistently offered us the lowest rates and when Hubby was in an accident (another driver rear-ended him and totalled his car), Geico had a check in the mail within 2 weeks! Those silly commercials do not exaggerate.

Snowy said...

Good post.