Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who Wants To Be Asian

*************** This is a paid post *****************

I don't know that I want to be Asian but I do want to learn more about the Asian culture. I have a large number of Asian clients right now and really know very little about the culture. Which is odd since my dad was married to an Asian woman for awhile. I was younger then and didn't pay attention much I guess. But this site that I found offers quite a bit of information about the Asian community, news, fashion, and entertainment. Very helpful and interesting.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I've always had an obsession with Asian cultures also. I studied abroad in South Korea and fell in love with it. I also backpacked in Japan. Not such a great experience, but still worthwhile. You should read the fictional books by Asian authors to give you a sense of culture. Or consider a trip to S Korea. It is seriously a great place.