Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is The Presidental Election Buzz Bothering You Yet

Some folks I know are already annoyed by the presidental election buzz. Everyone and there dog is forming exploratory committees it seems. Will it be Hillary... Obama.... John McCain.... Sam Brownback (he's from Kansas)... Honestly the buzz doesn't bother me. I'm getting excited. I love presidental elections. I love the debates, the discussion, and the honestly I like the drama a little bit. It's exciting to know that change is coming... God knows we need it!!!

So is the buzz bothering you?

7 comments:

thethinker said...

Yes! Every single time I turn the radio on to NPR or the TV on to the news, I hear about the potential candidates. I want it to stop already!

RandomEncounters said...

I'm not bothered, just worried. Worried that someone will get into the oval office and mess things up some more. I'm worried for what might happen.

Josh said...

It doesn't bother me at all... I just that a reasonable candidate wins the primaries for each party. Take care!

Mags said...

I'm not really bothered by it...I am not looking forward to the mud slinging, but it doesn't bother me.

If I were running for president, I'd want to start now too.

Me said...

I am honestly suprised by Hillary Clinton's announcment.

Me said...

I am honestly suprised by Hillary Clinton's announcment.

Anonymous said...

It won't be Hilary. She has too many unanswered questions from the past. ie: Whitewater, Foster, Bill