Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Who Needs Some Makeup

*****************This Is A Paid Post *******************************

Okay so let's be honest... I don't really need makeup. In fact I don't really "need" much of anything. But I found a great site that sure does make me want a few things....

Bisou Cosmetics that is sponsoring this post has a really fun interactive website and store. Look at how cute their site is! I love the design and found it really easy to navigate and find the items I was interested in. The layout is different from most online stores which is nice. Sometimes I get tired of going to different stores that really all look the same. They did a good job being unique with the design element.

Bisou Cosmetics recently reopened this summer and they are offerring kits and discount cards. So not only do you get to find some cute new stuff but you can get it at a bargain price. You know how much I love bargains!

I was able to find some cute eyeshadow that I liked. Doesn't it look pretty! I think I might "want" this pretty badly... . A girl can never have too much eyeshadow!

I also found some lip glaze that is pretty. Again I think I really "want" it! There were a couple of different colors that I really liked so I know I'm gonna have a hard time picking just one. Decisions to be made!

So if you are needing or wanting some makeup head over to Bisou Cosmetics and take a look around.

Jessie

No comments: