Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What Book Are You Reading

I know that I have done this question before but I'm doing it again. I figure that this is a constantly changing answer and it is a great way for you all to give me some ideas about what books you enjoy and what ones I should try.

I am reading Saving Graces by Elizabeth Edwards. This book is amazing. If you have ever lost someone you loved this is the book to read. She gets it when it comes to grief. It's the first book I've read that I've felt like it really described the way I feel. She also has amazing stories about her life, political adventures, creating a family, and how to reach out to others. So I would recommend it!

Please let me know what book are you reading?

8 comments:

Chelle / Chel said...

I'm only reading text books these days. Can't wait till I get to read real books!

Chelle

Frank said...

Just finished "The Namesake" by Jhumpa Lahiri.. now reading "Travels around Europe" by Bill Bryson

Barb said...

Just finished Brother Odd by Dean Koontz and am 1/3 into The Copper Beech by Maeve Binchey.

Cinnamon Girl said...

High Fidelity by Nick Hornsby. Yes the movie is based on this book!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh..I read The Copper Beech and it was one of my favorites!

lb said...

I've read the Saving Graces, it is a good read. I just finished The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It's a great memoir, hard to put down.

I've read High Fidelity too. Great book and movie.

Spoon of life said...

I actually just started "Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination"...it's hard to get into at the beginning but I think this man was truly one of a kind...

Anonymous said...

found your blog via VIP Lounge. I am trying to read one book of the new testament each month. So far I have read Matthew and am 3 chapters into Mark.