Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Do you need to know...

I don't know if you need to know about these things but I'm sharing them with you.

The deadline to enter the Bester Blog Carnival is fast approaching. To enter you need to have your submissions in no later than 11:59 on January 10th. That's tomorrow!

The PPP Postie carnival is coming up also. Please click here to enter. The deadline for this carnival is January 14th.

Also here are a couple of new bloggers that I hope you will visit. If you do pay them a visit let them know that I say happy blogging. They are Quenten and Craig.

Thanks for all the visiting and comments lately! I've really enjoyed all the answers to my questions. If you can think of a question for me make sure to leave it in the comments and I will get it answered.

No comments: